This web site is copyright © MMC Interactive Limited.
All images on our web sites are either the property of the site owner or have been provided by others only for use on this web site. They are not offered for free use by any other person or organisation. If you wish to licence the use of any of our own images, just get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com For images provided by others, please contact them directly. The owners’ URLs are provided either on the page on which the image is displayed or in the list below.
Our databases are the result of many years of toil, and the task of keeping them up to date involves a lot of ongoing work. Databases are protected under copyright law, and we assert our right to protect our investment - we will be very upset if you copy our data without our written permission. If you would like to use our data, please just email us and we'll be happy help and, for commercial uses, to provide a competitive quote.
If you believe that anything in any of our web sites belongs to you and has been used without your consent, let us know and we'll try to sort things out.
We gratefully acknowledge the assistance of the following people and organisations who provided content for this web site and we encourage you to see more of their work by visiting their respective web sites:
- All organisations listed within this site.
- All contributors of images of locations. (The details of individual contributors are listed on the page where each image is displayed.)
- Phil Bird ('Steam Train Crew')
- Alan Shipley ('Railway worker at the Bluebell Railway')
- David Horner ('Black 5 45231 shrouded in steam at Lunds')
- David Ford ('Bunty approaching Heatherslaw Mill')
- Alan Rowley Photos ('Llanberis Station, Snowdon Mountian Railway')
If you think you should be included in this list, we're sorry that we've overlooked you. Please let us know and we'll add your details without delay.